I got a new little this morning! his name is Chris and he's so so so sweet and funny and ugh!!! my heart is so happy bc I get to get closer to him and keep him around until we graduate. Asila will have a cool twin and I think that they will get along very well!! I gave birth to a healthy boy and girl.
anyways next quarter is gonna be WORK but I swear that if I don't ace all of them I will move to another state and start all over. hannah said she loved Jacob yesterday and I really hope that he doesn't break her heart bc idk how to cure broken hearts and I love her too much to see her sad. I don't know the full story yet, did he say it back, was it in person. I basically have no life and just live through hers.
stay tuned for some killer ass fam pics.!!! I'm going to make next year amazing. did i mention that I'm gonna start a bullet journal? I'm gonna be planning that out soon so that it helps me do all the things I keep forgetting to do. like clean my room and drink more water and keep track of my sleep and stuff!
hurray for good friends and good health habits that I'll begin doing.
is it healthy to limit myself to smoke once a week or is that still too often?
tell me what you think!
ALSO: I finally Hannah Gutkind's drawing, it only took me 4 months!!!!. this boi is messy and kind of weird but overall pretty good. i'll try to post a pic of it soon!
anyways next quarter is gonna be WORK but I swear that if I don't ace all of them I will move to another state and start all over. hannah said she loved Jacob yesterday and I really hope that he doesn't break her heart bc idk how to cure broken hearts and I love her too much to see her sad. I don't know the full story yet, did he say it back, was it in person. I basically have no life and just live through hers.
stay tuned for some killer ass fam pics.!!! I'm going to make next year amazing. did i mention that I'm gonna start a bullet journal? I'm gonna be planning that out soon so that it helps me do all the things I keep forgetting to do. like clean my room and drink more water and keep track of my sleep and stuff!
hurray for good friends and good health habits that I'll begin doing.
is it healthy to limit myself to smoke once a week or is that still too often?
tell me what you think!
ALSO: I finally Hannah Gutkind's drawing, it only took me 4 months!!!!. this boi is messy and kind of weird but overall pretty good. i'll try to post a pic of it soon!
Comments
Post a Comment