thoughts while high:
i plan out my days, i know exactly what i need to get done in order to get my education. i know, i want to do them but i end up sleeping. i'm tired as hell, my eyes are tired and so i'll go to bed but the second my head hits the pillow BOOM!! nottiredmustplayeverygametoeverexist!!! let me think think think about everything that i need to do tomorrow in order to have a productive motivated human and be content w yourself!! maybe if i Pinterest pin a million ideas for meal plans online and do 27 squats, ill be thin by tomorrow!! and since I'm going to be thin i might as well make a tinder profile and start online shopping in a section smaller then usu. (;
sike must sleep
ha
U THOUGHT BITCH. ur staying up until the mother fucking buttcrack of dawn
bruh
I accomplished nothing today.
oh and I'll probably fail again tomorrow BRB
this is how i feel every single day for over 3 months and i don't know if this is normal and I'm going crazy or I'm not crazy but have a serious issue?
i want nothing more than to succeed and my education is so so important to me.. i have the motivation and the want but do not accomplish it.
i have not always been like this, just two years ago i was in high school where i was an A student, Student Body President, cheer captain, varsity swimmer, band section leader that worked a part-time job!!!!!!! THIS WAS ME
i don't know what's happening but if this is what it means to get older??? then i don't wanna be here.
i plan out my days, i know exactly what i need to get done in order to get my education. i know, i want to do them but i end up sleeping. i'm tired as hell, my eyes are tired and so i'll go to bed but the second my head hits the pillow BOOM!! nottiredmustplayeverygametoeverexist!!! let me think think think about everything that i need to do tomorrow in order to have a productive motivated human and be content w yourself!! maybe if i Pinterest pin a million ideas for meal plans online and do 27 squats, ill be thin by tomorrow!! and since I'm going to be thin i might as well make a tinder profile and start online shopping in a section smaller then usu. (;
sike must sleep
ha
U THOUGHT BITCH. ur staying up until the mother fucking buttcrack of dawn
bruh
I accomplished nothing today.
oh and I'll probably fail again tomorrow BRB
this is how i feel every single day for over 3 months and i don't know if this is normal and I'm going crazy or I'm not crazy but have a serious issue?
i want nothing more than to succeed and my education is so so important to me.. i have the motivation and the want but do not accomplish it.
i have not always been like this, just two years ago i was in high school where i was an A student, Student Body President, cheer captain, varsity swimmer, band section leader that worked a part-time job!!!!!!! THIS WAS ME
i don't know what's happening but if this is what it means to get older??? then i don't wanna be here.
sounds like you're going crazy TBH :p
ReplyDelete